Wednesday, March 5, 2008

The Rachael & Giada Obsession

As of three years ago, I have become actively involved in cooking. I rarely eat out anymore and am a part of a cooking club that meets every few weeks. Part of the reason I have become so enthralled by cooking is because of two shows on the Food Network: 30 Minute Meals and Everyday Italian. When I acquired my Tivo, I was able to record these shows and watch them on a regular basis. After preparing a few of Giada's and Rachael's meals for myself and friends, I became so confident and began delving into other cuisines as well as creating a few dishes on my own. Throughout this blog I'll try and snap some shots of some dinners I've made for myself as well as the spreads we have for the cooking club. I just made this the other day and it was fabulous!!

Leeky, Creamy Chicken & Dumpling Soup

1 comment:

Susie said...

Hi there,
Just wanted to say I'm enjoying your blog so far.
I just got started into cooking Rachael's recipes a few months ago and am loving it.
I've been married 34 years so have cooked before but nothing adventurous at all. :)
Have fun and I'll be watching you.
Suse in northern NY