Saturday, February 14, 2009

Button Eyes

Lately, I've seen a LOT of movies in the theater. About half of those movies have a preview for this animated film, Coraline. It is a movie by the same director that did the Nightmare Before Christmas and James and the Giant Peach (one of my favorite Roald Dahl books). Here is a brief synopsis from IMDB:

A young girl walks through a secret door in her new home and discovers an alternate version of her life. On the surface, this parallel reality is eerily similar to her real life - only much better. But when her adventure turns dangerous, and her counterfeit parents (including Other Mother) try to keep her forever, Coraline must count on her resourcefulness, determination, and bravery to get back home - and save her family.

I was so interested in it, that I went to the site (www.coraline.com) and had a little fun with their "button eyes" app. I can't wait to see the movie...

No comments: